Conference and year-round sponsorships
Stand out in a connected world
The ISTE Conference & Expo is one of the top places in the world to engage with ed tech influencers and decision-makers.
- ISTE 2014 welcomed a record 16,000 educators and education leaders.
- 85% of ISTE conference attendees decide or recommend tech purchases.
- 91% of respondents to the ISTE 2014 attendee survey said that corporate sponsorship contributes to the quality of the conference.
- 77% of survey respondents recalled the names of at least five conference sponsors without prompting.
Engage in a multitude of ways
Corporations are crucial partners in ISTE’s efforts to create an educational environment that empowers all learners. We offer many ways for corporations to engage with our association and connect with our community. For a minimal investment, your company can become a corporate member — which sends a powerful message about your support of the ISTE mission while giving you the opportunity to contribute to the global conversation about ed tech solutions for education. Corporate membership offers year-round engagement with our community as well as opportunities to raise your company’s profile at the conference.
Corporate membership is a prerequisite for becoming an ISTE sponsor, and it lets you take advantage of our full suite of comprehensive marketing opportunities. Sponsorships are limited to ensure maximum impact and visibility for your investment.
- Mission: Conference and year-round benefits. Limited to four companies at $150,000.
- Gold: Conference benefits only. Limited to six companies at $80,000.
- Silver: Conference benefits only. Limited to six companies at $50,000.
View all benefits
To learn more about sponsorship opportunities or discuss a sponsorship aligned with your corporate objectives, contact Steve Abbott, senior director of corporate relations, at 202.861.7777, ext. 125.