ISTE 2016 mobile app
The official ISTE 2016 mobile app has everything you need to navigate, sync, gamify and discover all that ISTE 2016 has to offer. Download the mobile app to:
- Discover the sessions and attendees recommended for you. NEW!
- Save your favorite conference sessions and contacts for attendees, presenters and exhibitors.
- Save resources from sessions and exhibitors in your digital tote. NEW!
- Browse conference news, find program updates and see what’s trending on social media.
- Play the mobile app game and compete for a trip to ISTE 2017 in San Antonio.
For all other platforms, please use this mobile-optimized conference website.
Don’t miss important announcements!
Stay in the loop with push notifications and beacon messaging. Set your device to receive notifications so you can ensure messages are meaningful and location based.
- Tap “Settings” on your device's home screen.
- Tap “Notifications.”
- Tap ”ISTE 2016” and modify your preferences for “Sounds, Alerts, and Badges.”
- Turn on Bluetooth by swiping up for location-based (beacon and geo-push) messaging.
- Turn on “Location Services” in Settings>Privacy>Location Services>ISTE 2016 to receive location-based messaging.
- Tap “Settings” from your profile page in the ISTE 2016 app.
- Opt in for “Notifications.”
- Tap “Settings” on your device's app listing.
- Turn on Bluetooth and Location to allow location-based messages.
As hard as we try to provide you with a perfect conference navigation app, inevitably, we come across challenges that cannot be fixed before making the app available to you. Here are a few items that we are aware of:
- iOS 8.0 and subsequent versions are supported. iPhone 4 and older phones are not supported.
- iPad rotation is set to horizontal orientation and the iPad camera orientation will adjust itself after you take a picture in our entrsekt cover shot.
- Older devices may experience slow loading or the app closing during specific requests like searching for terms that will return a large number of results.