By registering to attend ISTE 2017, you’ve become an ISTE member. Here’s what’s happening at ISTE 2017, and year-round, for ISTE members like you:
Onsite membership events
- Grow your network! Mingle and chat with attendees during the Communities Networking Fair from 3–5 p.m. on Sunday, June 25. Share your ideas and learn about the great work being done in ISTE communities. Connect with a tribe that will support you after the conference.
- Socialize with other ISTE members while enjoying small bites and beverages at the Welcome Celebration from 7–8:30 p.m. on Sunday, June 25.
- Hear from other attendees about what sessions they plan to attend and get the highlights of the day during the Morning Meet-up! in the Member Lounge from 7:45–8:15 a.m., Monday-Wednesday.
- Get answers to membership-related questions. Hang out in the Member Lounge and stop by the Member Kiosk to get your questions answered by ISTE staff and veteran members.
Connect with members online
Our passion is helping you connect with like-minded educators in virtual communities where creativity and ideas flow. Every new connection you make is an opportunity to discover game-changing ideas and engage in deep collaboration. Introduce yourself in ISTE Commons where you’ll meet other ISTE members and can discuss a wide variety of edtech topics.
Explore our exclusive ISTE Professional Learning Networks (PLNs) that offer topic-focused and role-based learning opportunities. Discuss important subjects, ask questions and contribute to the conversation.
Year-round membership benefits
ISTE membership includes access to a host of timely resources and discount offers, including:
- The ISTE member magazine, Empowered Learner.
- Webinars, by members, for members.
- 24 topic-based PLNs.
- Discounts on ISTE books.
- Discounts on Digital Learning Pathways courses.
- Peer-reviewed journals (premium members).
- Free ISTE Job Board posting (premium members).
- A free ebook of your choice.
Log in to access.