ISTE 2017 features an amazing array of professional learning and collaborative networking opportunities. Attendees can choose from more than 1,000 sessions in a variety of formats to support all learning styles. See our program guide for tips on how to navigate the program and session formats. Use the program search to find sessions that interest you and add them to My Favorites.
What's new at ISTE 2017?
- Provide your feedback for the refresh of the ISTE Standards for Administrators by attending a forum that will help shape the future standards which will be launched at the conference.
- Learn about exemplary practices for implementing the ISTE Standards in an entirely new session strand.
- Participate in Leadership Central events to connect and share with other ed tech leaders.
- Visit the bookstore in ISTE Central to browse new titles and meet ISTE writers who will share some of their best ideas in the session Technology Tips, Tricks and Hacks from ISTE Authors.
What's not to be missed?
- Attend one of our Spotlight on Solutions presentations, brought to you by our Year-Round Mission Sponsors and ISTE 2017 Gold Conference Sponsors.
- Explore interactive technologies that enhance creativity and learning in our playground lineup.
- Try one of our preconference learning academies for a truly in-depth learning experience.
- Experience the flexible learning session room where classroom design concepts are demonstrated with moveable and modular furniture.
Mark your calendar for ISTE 2018 in Chicago, June 24-27, 2018.