- Two full days of authentic learning activities centered around digital creation.
- The ability to meet directly with digital media experts pioneering the integration of creative application and pedagogy into all classroom subjects.
- Continental breakfast each day as well as buffet lunches with a variety of salads, sandwiches, and dessert.
- Afternoon refreshment breaks to include an assortment of sweet and savory items and all-day coffee, tea, and soft drinks.
- A final project you can take home and present to your fellow educators, district leadership, and straight to your classroom.
ISTE online registration is now closed, but you’re welcome to register onsite in Seattle starting Saturday, November 10th at 8 a.m.