Phase 1: Activate inspiration
Phase 2: Plan it all out
Phase 3: Pack in the knowledge
Phase 4: Create your dream project
Phase 5: Showcase your work
Get ready to spend two days learning to integrate creativity into your classroom while building a project that puts your learning into action! Experience personalized learning first-hand with the freedom to choose how you'd like to organize and carry out your ideas. You'll have several mediums at your disposal, including a recording studio, green screen technology and creation stations stocked with creative materials.
DAY 1: Saturday, November 10
- PHASE 1: Activate Inspiration
- 8–8:45 a.m.: Expert museum, morning bites and attendee check-in
- 9–10:30 a.m.: Opening Keynote featuring Rebecca Hare, Joseph South and Lightning Talks
- PHASE 2: Plan it out
- 11 a.m.–12:15 p.m.: Project work time!
Kick off your project planning with a guided brainstorming session. The project room you’re assigned to will match the sticker color on your badge. You’ll be provided a journal to keep all your thoughts and dreams in one place—use it now so you can share it out later!
- 12:15–1:30 p.m.: Lunch on the harbor
- PHASE 3: Pack in the knowledge
- 1:30–5 p.m.: Essential workshops: Learn the "how-to's"
- *At 3:40 p.m. our fuel-up stations will be filled with afternoon snacks to enjoy. Grab and go or catch a break—you need to fuel all that creativity!
- 5 p.m.: Refreshments and Journal Walk hosted by Adobe!
Start off in your project work rooms to re-group and then head into the Harbor Room for drinks and light bites hosted by Adobe! Participate in a group journal walk to share your ideas and collaborate.
DAY 2: Sunday, November 11
- 7:30–8 a.m.: Morning bites and coffee!
- 8–8:30 a.m.: Lightning Talks—learn a lot and learn it fast!
- 8:30–9 a.m.: Adobe's Creative Problem Solving Talk
- 9–10:15 a.m.: Seattle City Walk
The conference center is a six minute walk from Pikes Place Market, a hub of inspiration. Christine Klynen will start us off by explaining some photography tactics to help you gather up more material to use towards your final project. Then presenters and students from Seattle's Renton Prep will show you more ways to take students outside so they can capture the world!
- 10:25 a.m.–1 p.m.: 75-minute deep-dive workshops
- 1–2 p.m.: Lunch on the harbor
- PHASE 4: Create your dream project
- 2–3:15 p.m.: Putting it together: Guided project work
Take this time to complete your final projects and ensure they are showcase-worthy! As a project work room, you'll nominate attendees to present their final work on the Main Stage. Provide your Project Work Leads with the final versions of work by 3:15 p.m. to be eligible for presentation.
- *At 3:15 p.m., our fuel-up stations will be filled with your final snack of the event. Take some for now and take some for later, there's nothing wrong with a road snack!
- PHASE 5: Showcase your work
- 3:30–4:30 p.m.: Attendee showcase: Taking it home
At this time, all attendees will gather in the Main Stage room to experience the amazing projects you've completed. There will be a lot to take back to your classrooms as you hear from your fellow educators! All final projects, regardless of whether or not they are presented in the showcase, will be uploaded to one central location for all attendees to view post-event.
Register today for the best rate! Spots are limited.
Learn how to put your hours at the ISTE Creative Constructor Lab to work!