Make the case
In an increasingly digital world, computer science will play a starring role in the future experiences of students. That means it must also be a critical component of educator practice. We know you need to be at the ISTE No Fear Coding Lab! Let us help you make the case!
Why should you attend? Three reasons.
- Personalized learning. The ISTE No Fear Coding Lab will set participants up to:
- Learn: What's your starting point and where do you want to end up?
- Create: What real-life challenge do you want to focus on?
- Inspire: How can you apply what you learned in your curriculum?
- Bring the ISTE Standards to your classroom. The ISTE Standards are helping educators and education leaders worldwide re-engineer schools and classrooms for digital age learning, no matter where they are on the journey to effective edtech integration. Sessions at the No Fear Coding Lab will be aligned to both the ISTE Standards for Educators and the ISTE Standards for CS Educators.
- Boundary-breaking community. Connect with other educators as they share classroom-tested computer science activities that cross curriculums beyond the computer lab or math class.