Doing what it takes starts with knowing
Effectively leveraging tech to advance teaching and learning is one of the most critical issues facing today’s district-level leaders. Now, more than ever, teachers and students need knowledgeable advocates who understand what it takes to be a technology leader. ISTE recognizes this critical role and has designed the ISTE Digital Leadership Summit, with learning experiences centered around the ISTE Standards and Essential Conditions, to help you take the next step toward leading tech transformation. Register, today!
This three-day event, unlike any other leadership learning experience, gives you the time, space and resources to design what’s next in leveraging technology to support learning. More than good ideas, we’ll be working with best actions. From “horizon chats” with leaders and industry experts, to “design-build activities” facilitated by peer provocateurs, your summit learning experience will include:
- Hearing from expert practitioners within education and the technology industry.
- Learning from districts and schools that have worked to solve some of the most pressing edtech challenges — the same challenges facing your system or school.
- Learning from some of the technology industry’s leading thinkers and builders.
- Engaging in peer-to-peer storytelling and solution-sharing.
- Building an action plan for what’s next for your system or school.
Santa Clara Marriott
Conference dates – January 18-20