Make this your next step
Districtwide technology transformation is not a straightforward path. It can be winding, full of hurdles, unclear and sometimes nonexistent. ISTE recognizes the critical role leaders must play to fully leverage technology for teaching and learning and we’ve used the ISTE Standards and Essential Conditions to design a unique and intimate learning experience specifically for you.
Participants in this event will . . .
- Dive deep into ISTE's newly refreshed leadership standards and their connections to the Essential Conditions for success.
- Network with leaders at the state, national, and local levels who are focused on leveraging technology to support learning.
- Participate in thoughtful investigation of how to align procurement processes with standards, intended outcomes, and essential conditions for success.
- Be provided with state-of-the-art updates on leading research into what works in supporting learning with technology.
- Get exposure to leading-edge models for learning and teaching in modern classrooms.
- Learn from case studies from state, district, and school leaders leveraging the power of technology for systemic change.
- Gain executive access to ISTE’s new programming, including ISTE U, ISTE Certification, Edtech Advisor and ISTE district wrap-around support.
- Include their voice in helping to shape ISTE's leadership professional learning efforts in the future.
Whether you’re taking your first step, ready to correct a misstep, or are somewhere in between, make the ISTE Digital Leadership Summit your next step.
Don’t miss the chance to be a part of this first-ever event!
The International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) is a nonprofit organization that works with the global education community to accelerate the use of technology to solve tough problems and inspire innovation. Our worldwide network believes in the potential technology holds to transform teaching and learning. Learn more at iste.org.