Make the case for ISTE20
November 28–December 1 in Anaheim, California
The ISTE Conference & Expo is where educators and innovators will gather to share breakthroughs and best practices, reflect on what’s working and get inspired!
It’s also where we’ll celebrate the many ways educators kept learning going as school evolved.
Join us to get the inspiration you need to keep learning, keep innovating and keep going!
We can help you make the case for attending!
Why attend? Here are three great reasons.
- Unmatched professional learning. Built by educators for educators, the ISTE Conference & Expo provides unmatched professional learning, no matter where you are on your teaching journey. It’s where big ideas are shared, good practice is expanded and educators build the skills they need to impact learning.
- Keeping pace with best practices. Technology is ubiquitous and fast-moving, and the knowledge and best practices needed to harness it for teaching and learning are continuously evolving. Through our diverse expo hall, ISTE conference attendees have a one-of-a-kind opportunity for hands-on learning with the latest in education technology solutions.
- Year-round learning is built in. ISTE20 registration includes ISTE membership, giving you access to year-round learning, use-it-today resources vetted by fellow educators and virtually endless opportunities to build influence by contributing to the field.
Need help convincing your principal or district leadership?
- Use this customizable letter to help make the case.
- Share the ISTE20 program featuring sessions in several formats to accommodate a variety of learning experiences.
- Suggest that your team attend as a group to surpercharge its potential!
- Share what past attendees have to say by searching #ISTE19.