10-Plus Fliptastic Ways to Spark Creativity With Flipgrid!
Participate and share : Poster
People's Choice winner. Learn 10-plus ways to use the new Flipgrid camera to spark creativity! Empower your learners to create content to demonstrate and visualize their thinking and learning in fun, engaging ways in language arts, math, science and more.
|Audience:||Teachers, Technology coordinators/facilitators, Library media specialists|
|Attendee devices:||Devices useful|
|Attendee device specification:||Smartphone: Windows, Android, iOS
Laptop: Chromebook, Mac, PC
Tablet: Android, iOS, Windows
|Participant accounts, software and other materials:||Flipgrid|
|Topic:||Online tools, apps & resources|
|Subject area:||Language arts, Math|
|ISTE Standards:||For Students:
Purpose: Introduce participants to the new Flipgrid camera features & tools and how to use them to spark student creativity.
1. Be able to use the new Flipgrid camera features & tools
2. Learn how Flipgrid supports & sparks creativity
3. Access to 10+ ideas with growing collection of examples
4. Receive resources to implement the ideas
5. Collaborate with educators for integration ideas
6. Q&A with presenter
7. Reflection time & space
1. Welcome/Intro (ISTE Standards & Creativity) (2 mins)
2. Flipgrid Shorts Camera Update & Overview (3 mins)
3. 5 examples (10 mins)
4. Example exploration time (10 mins)
5. 5 examples (10 mins)
6. Example exploration time (10 mins)
7. Wakelet Teacher Resources Collection/Integration Ideas (5 mins)
8. Q&A, Reflection & Closing (10 mins)
Unleash Student Creativity Through the Power of Video
Exercise the “Six C’s” with Flipgrid
Can Technology Transform Learning?
The Power of Digital Story
Digital Storytelling and ISTE Standards for Teachers
Digital Storytelling — Supercharging the A in STEAM
Essential Components of Successful Instructional Coaching Programs
Student technology driven solutions to real-world problems through Apple Keynote.