Districtwide transformation starts here!
Districtwide technology transformation is not a straightforward path. It can be winding, full of hurdles, unclear and sometimes nonexistent. ISTE recognizes the critical role leaders must play to fully leverage technology for teaching and learning, and we’ve used the ISTE Standards and Essential Conditions to design a unique and intimate learning experience specifically for you.
At the second annual ISTE Digital Leadership Summit, Jan. 17-19, 2020, in Phoenix, participants will:
- Take a deep dive into the ISTE Standards for Leaders and their connections to the Essential Conditions for success.
- Network with leaders at the state, national and local levels who are focused on leveraging technology to support learning.
- Participate in thoughtful investigation of how to align procurement processes with standards, intended outcomes and conditions for success.
- Get state-of-the-art updates on leading research into what works for supporting learning with technology.
- Be exposed to leading-edge models for learning and teaching in modern classrooms.
- Learn from case studies from state, district, and school leaders leveraging the power of technology for systemic change.
- Engage in planning and program development specific to their own district.
- Get executive access to ISTE’s pivotal programs, including ISTE U, ISTE Certification, Edtech Advisor and ISTE district wrap-around support.
- Develop a network of like-minded leaders to support their transformation initiatives.
- Add their voices to the development of ISTE's future professional learning efforts for leaders.
Whether you’re taking your first step, ready to correct a misstep, or are somewhere in between, make the ISTE Digital Leadership Summit your next step.
The International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) is a nonprofit organization that works with the global education community to accelerate the use of technology to solve tough problems and inspire innovation. Our worldwide network believes in the potential technology holds to transform teaching and learning. Learn more at iste.org.