How To Empower Students With Innovative Learning Environment Design
Listen and learn : Panel
Xu Ge Dr. Yinuo Li Annie Ning
The objective of this session is to engage educators who are interested in empowering students with innovative learning environment design. The target audience is teachers, school leaders and edtech leaders.
|Audience:||Teachers, Curriculum/district specialists|
|Attendee devices:||Devices not needed|
|Topic:||Innovative learning environments|
|Subject area:||Language arts, Social studies|
|ISTE Standards:||For Students:
The purpose of How to Empower Students with Innovative Learning Environment design is for providing insights on the key elements, technological or non-technological, to empower students' learning. Panelists will bring first hand stories and insights to the audience.
The panel is to capture a picture of educators who tries different path to reimagine school/ effective learning environments. Different types of innovative schools and edtechs are emerging all over the world. This panel would include examples of up-to-date projects from ETU School and Lonely Reader Learning.
We will attempt to appreciate beautiful education innovations with stories combined with passionate educators' comments. The panel will offer a realistic outlook including both opportunities and challenges in the new learning environment development movement.
The Panel would include a host and chosen experienced panelists from varied backgrounds and provide panelists directly (or indirectly) with a topic of discussion.
Host Introduction from MC - 1 min
Host Introduces each Panelist - 4 min
Panel Questions - 40 min
1. Going back to your experience, what learning environment design helps you the most, would you please share an example?
2. What is one of ETU School’s curriculum design that empower students to learn?
3. What is one of Lonely Reader Learning learning environment designs empowering students to learn?
4. What’s Lonely Reader Learning’s design to help students going through difficulties in their learning.
5. What’s ETU School’s design to help students going through difficulties in their learning such as frustration brought by challenging learning materials
6. What is the role do you see teacher playing in the learning environment design to empower students to meet their goals?
7. What is the role do you see technology playing in the learning environment design to empower students to meet their goals?
8. How does the design philosophy we mentioned above relate to your life stories?
Q&A along the discussion