Create Totally Wicked Awesome Videos With Adobe Rush!
Explore and create : Creation lab
Power up your game with Adobe Rush! Rush is the answer for creating totally wicked, awesome videos! Whether you're a YouTuber or want to share your story, learn how to create professional-looking videos fast and easy on your phone, tablet or computer. It's going to change the way you tell stories!
|Audience:||Library media specialists, Teachers, Teacher education/higher ed faculty|
|Attendee devices:||Devices useful|
|Attendee device specification:||Smartphone: Android, iOS
Laptop: Mac, PC
Tablet: Android, iOS
|Participant accounts, software and other materials:||Adobe Rush|
|ISTE Standards:||For Education Leaders:
|Influencer Disclosure:||This session includes a presenter that indicated a “material connection” to a brand that includes a personal, family or employment relationship, or a financial relationship. See individual speaker menu for disclosure information.|
• Create a short story
• Learn some storytelling strategies
• Learn about pre-production, production, and post-production steps and how to apply them to lessons
• Learn to use Adobe Rush to produce a video
5 min - Intro and setting the stage; 15 min - filming tips and strategies; 15-20 min - capturing footage; 20-30 min - editing story with Adobe Rush; 15 min - Sharing story; 5 min - goals and questions
• How To: Tell A Great Story— 5 storytelling tips: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE3OufWmnMY&feature=youtu.be
• Danyah Miller's top ten tips for stunning storytelling: https://www.theguardian.com/childrens-books-site/2014/oct/06/danyah-millers-top-ten-tips-for-stunning-storytelling
• Why Creativity is Important: https://youtu.be/ywIhJ2goiGE
• How stories are told around the world: https://ideas.ted.com/how-stories-are-told-around-the-world/
• Once Upon a Time: The Secrets to Digital Storytelling: https://blogs.adobe.com/creativecloud/once-upon-a-time-the-secrets-to-digital-storytelling/
• Creativity and Education: Why It Matters: https://www.adobe.com/aboutadobe/pressroom/pdfs/Adobe_Creativity_and_Education_Why_It_Matters_infographic.pdf
Claudio Zavala Jr. is a digital designer for the Burleson Independent School District in Texas.. He’s passionate about fostering creativity in the classroom and using digital tools to engage learners. He also enjoys helping individuals, entrepreneurs and small-business owners create their designs and build their brands. Zavala has presented at a number of national and regional conferences, including the ISTE Conference & Expo, SXSWEdu, the Future of Education Technology Conference (FETC) and the TCEA Convention & Exposition, and his work has been featured in Toggle and EdTech Magazine. He’s also experienced in social media management, something he learned to do as part of I Am Claudius, his digital media consulting company. An Adobe Education Leader, Adobe Creative Educator, Certified Alpha Squirrel, Flipgrid Ambassador and Participate Community Advisor, Zavala enjoys photography and videography, and growing his YouTube channel. He’s also a professional musician, master woodworker and graphic designer.