CANCELLED: Using Robotics to Connect Dual Language Immersion, Literacy and STEAM
Explore and create : Playground
This is presentation 2 of 3, at station "Literacy Playground Station 1" within the playground "Literacy Loves Robots"; scroll down to see more details.
Other presentations in this group:
|Audience:||Curriculum/district specialists, Library media specialists, Teachers|
|Attendee devices:||Devices useful|
|Attendee device specification:||Smartphone: Android, iOS, Windows
Laptop: Chromebook, Mac, PC
Tablet: Android, iOS, Windows
|Participant accounts, software and other materials:||Robo Wunderkind App:
|Topic:||Computer science & computational thinking|
|Subject area:||STEM/STEAM, World languages|
|ISTE Standards:||For Students:
|Disclosure:||The submitter of this session has been supported by a company whose product is being included in the session|
|Influencer Disclosure:||This session includes a presenter that indicated a “material connection” to a brand that includes a personal, family or employment relationship, or a financial relationship. See individual speaker menu for disclosure information.|
- Learn how to design learning experiences with the STEM mindset using robotics tools like Robo Wunderkind.
- Identify which computational thinking skills are engaged while problem solving using Robo Wunderkind.
- Learn how to connect robotics, coding, literacy, and STEM in various subject matters.
- Learn how to introduce robotics and coding across various disciplines.
- Learn how robotics tools can be used to enhance students' experiences in Dual Language Immersion Programs.
The presentation will be in a form of a playground, which will include a brief demo by the presenter, followed by a showcase of real-life case studies which relate to Literacy & Robo Wunderkind. The participants will be able to ask questions and interact with the presenter all along with the session. We may engage the audience by setting up a door prize to give away after the session.
Whitepaper: Enriching Dual Language Immersion Programs with STEAM Educational Tools https://drive.google.com/file/d/1I67lV5S499VCC5GG6QB3eXdQc79gRjxi/view?usp=sharing