Health Pass Options and Instructions
Step 1: Determine if you can use CLEAR:
- Are you traveling from the US?
- Can you provide proof of full vaccination?
- Can you provide proof of a negative test taken no earlier than Saturday, June 25?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, follow the instructions for CLEAR (below).
Step 2: Choose which verification option you’ll use
- Option 1: Provide proof of full vaccination through the CLEAR app.
- Option 2: Provide proof of a negative test through the CLEAR app.
- Option 3: If traveling from outside the US with an English-language vaccine card, show card onsite for manual checking
- ISTE has partnered with CLEAR to utilize the Health Pass feature, to provide easy proof of COVID-related health insights for faster entry. To get started, download the CLEAR app and enroll for free using ISTELive’s specific CLEAR site
- For the most efficient entry possible, all attendees should create a free CLEAR account and complete the checklist for entry requirements.
Need further assistance with Health Pass? Contact CLEAR’s Member Care team directly in the CLEAR app, by calling 1-855-CLEARME (253-2763), or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full instructions on how to complete your Health Pass see below:
- Download the CLEAR app and tap the white Health Pass tile
- Tap ‘Events’ and select the ISTELive22 tile under ‘Conferences’
- Easily enroll with your government issued ID or if you are already a CLEAR member, verify your identity with a quick selfie
- Follow the prompts to verify your proof of vaccination or negative rapid antigen COVID-19 test results
- Accept the Know Before You Go
- Before you arrive, reopen the Health Pass tile and produce your pass. Green is good to go! Be ready to present to staff for faster entry.
Testing Option Details
If you have decided to follow our testing protocol, we want to make sure you have access to the most relevant and useful information. You can test in person through a COVID testing site as long as they provide verification of your negative result that can be uploaded to the CLEAR app, or you can test using a proctored telehealth option.
To use a telehealth option, here are a few steps that should help along the way:
- Choose one of the telehealth sites listed below and purchase your test & telehealth appointment.
- Once your purchase is completed, you will be given the option to schedule your appointment. To ensure your preferred time is available, we recommend scheduling as soon as you can for Saturday, June 25th or later. This test will remain valid for the duration of the conference. (Both sites have a huge volume of availability, so no worries if you’re registering closer to the conference dates.)
- Your appointment will consist of taking a rapid antigen test in front of a proctor via a video conference call. They will walk you through the steps to administer the test correctly. Once complete and the 15 minutes have elapsed on camera, they will have you hold up the test to the video camera and will then send you a verification of the results via email or text, and will provide a QR code that can be uploaded into the CLEAR app.
- Once you have received your test results, please upload them to the ISTE Live 22 Event on the CLEAR app. You will be asked to show the green approval page in the CLEAR app to pick up your badge.
- A variety of telehealth tests are available and will work with CLEAR. We recommend the below sites, and may continue adding additional options. Also, be aware that some may require you to order a specific test, so order with shipping time in mind.
- If you already own an unopened rapid-antigen test, you only need to purchase and schedule the observation. Test results will be provided within 20-minute observation appointment. Observation appointment is $19.95.
- If you have multiple people in your group that needs testing at the same time, you can schedule a group appointment by calling 877-355-7978.
- Purchase an approved FDA / EUA antigen nasal test (you may use any approved unopened test) & the teleservice for $23.99.
- Once your test results are ready, your proctor will verify the result. A PDF of your results will be emailed to you within 1-2 hours.
- If you already own an unopened FlowFlex test, you only need to purchase and schedule the observation. The testing kit + observation is $32 + $15 shipping, observation only is $20.
- Once your test results are ready, your proctor will verify the result. You’ll receive an SMS and an email link to view your results within one hour.