Make the Case for ISTELive 22
ISTELive 22 is a global idea incubator where you can select from over 1,000 sessions presented by experts from education and beyond. And if you choose to join us in person in the Big Easy, you’ll also have the chance to kick up your heels in one of the world’s most enchanting cities! Let us help you make the case for being there – either in person or virtually!
3 Reasons to Attend
- Ideas that work, with a dose of inspiration. ISTELive 22 is all about providing practical, usable strategies for your classroom, school or district that you can implement right away. Learn about innovative approaches, adjust them for your setting and put them to work in your school or district. Plus, you can revisit archived sessions for six months!
- Technology is the greatest equalizer. Delivering personalized learning for each of your unique students is no easy feat. Our community of educators will show you how to create inclusive learning environments with technology using proven pedagogy.
- Touch, test and tinker with tech. The ISTELive expo hall gives you access to the people behind the tools. Hundreds of vendors are eager to answer your questions, give you demos and, yes, fill your swag bag.
Who Should Attend
Whether you’re a teacher, coach, librarian/media specialist, chief technology officer, district leader or higher education faculty member, ISTELive 22 has hundreds of sessions focused on your role – and they’re all packed with strategies to help you build on your knowledge and prepare for what’s next.
Need help convincing your boss?
- Here’s a sample email to make the case to attend in New Orleans.
- Here’s a sample email to make the case to attend virtually.
Be sure to check out our ISTE Year-Round PD Package and individual add-ons for a full year of ISTE PD at the best price.